Winter Bridal

 

If you are a creative person, you can probably relate to the following.That feeling you get when an idea pops up in your head and starts getting more vibrant everyday beofre you actullay realize it. You need to create. You need to keep the machine well-oiled. That is pretty much what happened for this shoot. Wedding season had ended, it was time to get back on the saddle and work on something slightly different. 

I have the chance to share the studio I am part of with a lovely makeup artist from Red Makeup Studios. I was even more lucky that Alex was on board the minute I mentioned my idea. Snow, Bride, crazy high fashion makeup and hair. Within a few weeks, we gathered the dress, the accessories, got a talented hairstylist and off we went to Mississauga.


The snow card didn't go as well, we did have the -20 , but no snow. It actually turned out to be for the best, since we had these gorgeous cold tones I love anyway!

We will keep the snow shoot for another crazy adventure...





Credits:
• Photography - Juliette Capdevielle 
• Hair - Jenny Sun
• Makeup - Red Makeup Studios
• Model - Milan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Instagram

Mailing List

Let's Tweet!

Join me on Facebook!

Meet The Author