The face of my brilliant make-up artist : Jen Fisher

I think the important thing when you are working with a team for free, is actually being there to help them out if they need to. Jen needed some business pictures and after every make-up she did for me, I was delighted to do so.

Je pense que l'un des choses les plus importantes quand on travaille en collab, c'est de rendre la pareille à un membre de l'équipe quand il en a besoin. 
Jen avait besoin de photos business pour son futur blog, et pour tout les maquillages qu'elle m'a fait, j'étais ravie de répondre présente. 

We basically went from classic shots to funny ones.
And it totally looks like her.

Du coup, on est un peu partie sur du classique, puis du déjanté. Et ça lui ressemble :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Instagram

Mailing List

Let's Tweet!

Join me on Facebook!

Meet The Author