January 2012 - Mathilde

My first photoshoot in 2012, in an appartment in London.

When I first saw this appartment, I noticed the big window, and I couldn't take it from my mind. I was so lucky to have a lovely friend, who accepted to play the model here.
We didn't have a make-up artist for this photoshoot, unfortunately.
I must say that it was a simply photoshoot, without lights, because I couldn't bring them with me in London. But, the good point is that the natural light was very interesting, and I love handle it just the way I want.

I'm currently preparing a new photoshop, with a full team, I will have some behind-the-scene stuff to publish here.

Till then, you can see the picture on my website : www.juliettecapdevielle.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Instagram

Mailing List

Let's Tweet!

Join me on Facebook!

Meet The Author