Boomeranked

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to do a portrait session for a young and new company called Boomeranked. They actually won a competition called Web-It and they had the chance to go to Istanbul to present their great project. Long story short, they're working on how getting feedback through the social networks we use (oh come on, don't tell me you're not on Facebook ?) can be relevant. 

I really wanted something bright and dynamic, as those people are in their late twenties and as their project is quite innovating. So, I set up a orange colorama (to remind their logo - clever, I know, haha !) and we spent an hour saying really bad jokes to make them laugh and relax. 

If you want more details about it , feel free to have a look on their website : Boomeranked




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Instagram

Mailing List

Let's Tweet!

Join me on Facebook!

Meet The Author